Organization worldwide are adopting the latest IT technologies with respect to the Infrastructure space (Cloud, Mobile, Social Networking, Software Defined Data Center [SDDC]). In this dynamic environment, at ngnetserv, we help you manage your security aspects with new-age technologies, which address your next generation safety concerns. We do this by leveraging our four pillars under Enterprise Security Services, which include:
- Security Management
- Security Monitoring
- Security Implementing
Security is more than preventing losses and data breaches—security is how companies build trust with customers and how they maintain and grow their business.
Effectively securing your business poses a major challenge: threats are serious and the implications for business are large, but they are also changing quickly and responding in real-time to new advances in technology.
How can organizations stay one step ahead of the evolution of information security threats? The answer is a holistic approach that combines the best technology and a sound security strategy, tightly coupled with a clear-eyed view of governance, risk and compliance.With close to 2000 consultants across the globe, half of who have over a decade of experience in the Industry, ngnetserv offers best of breed system integration for Security services across the spectrum.
More than 40 percent of our engagements have evolved into a managed security service, resulting in predictable, outcome-based models to those customers.
Enterprise Risk and Security Solutions offer security platforms and system integration services for best of breed products across applications, infrastructure and data security, complimented by senior consultants for governance, risk and compliance.
Perimeter Security Management
Our teams monitor and manage a broad range of security devices covering the network perimeter, internal network, extranet connections, servers, desktops and laptops. These devices could include firewalls, intrusion prevention equipment, Remote access equipment as well as VPNs.
- Infrastructure security product evaluation
- Design perimeter security architecture
- Perimeter Security Policy Design and Implementation
- Integrate firewalls, VPNs, Proxies etc., with authentication
- Implement perimeter security products for load balancing and high availability
Endpoint Security Management
Endpoint security management services ensure preempting threats on user devices like laptops, desktops and servers. Our teams deploy a blend of security solutions so that enterprises can benefit from increased protection, improved regulatory compliance and better productivity thus allowing IT staff to focus on strategic business initiatives.
- 24×7 monitoring & management of endpoints
- Antivirus Deployment
- Patch Management
- Vulnerability Assessment and Scanning
- Endpoint Protection (Cisco NAC, Symantec)
- Remote Control
- Intrusion prevention and detection systems (IPS and IDS)
Network Security Management
Rapidly scale from simple equipment monitoring to comprehensive security management. Our teams of certified professionals ensure the optimal solution to your communications and business needs across the range of CPE, access and service transport options.
- Network access control
- Analyze logs to detect anomalies or malicious activities through managed IDS, NIDS and HIDS
- Monitor access and privileges to critical infrastructure components
- Proactive escalation & reporting on any anomalies observed
- Real-time network awareness
- Online support tickets, reports generation
- Track and log access to critical resources
- Meet regulatory control and standards requirements for PCI, NERCCIP, GLBA/FFIEC, HIPAA, SOX, and ISO 17799.