Designation : Finance SME
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : 5+ years
Joining : Immediate/15 days
Location : Budapest
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensures business processes, administration, and financial management.
- Maintains accounting system.
- Leads planning and forecasting activities with business partners to achieve business and company goals.
- Reviews financial reports.
- Work with AP to resolve invoice issues.
- Prepares financial forecasts.
- Monitors financial details to ensure legal compliance.
- Do license management get renewals done on time after updating the scope.
- Analyses revenue, expenses, cash flows, and balance sheets.
- Assists management to make financial decisions.
- Supervises employees.
- Investigates means to improve profitability.
- Reviews and processes payments of the company.
- Maintains an accurate filing and record-keeping system for all financial statements and company documents.
- Participates in the execution of changes to procedures, policies, and systems to facilitate expansion, compliance, and scaling of the business.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong quantitative skills.
- Working knowledge of GAAP principles.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Understanding of confidentiality.
- Adept at analysing information.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Financial modeling skills.
Education and Experience Requirements
- BA or BS in economics, finance, accounting, economics, or related field.
- 5-7 years managerial experience.