L2 Network Operation Engineer
NetServ offers a full suite of solutions, which can be leveraged to empower your IT infrastructure goals and objectives.
Designation : Senior Network Operation Engineer
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : 5+ years
Joining : Immediate/15 days
Location : United States (Remote)
- Certification: CCNA / CCNP / CCIE Preferred, firewall certification preferred.
- Skills: Routing,Switching, Juniper Firewall
- Hands on experience on Cisco routers, switches and firewall vendors like Palo alto, Checkpoint, Juniper. Cisco ASA and Load balancers A10 and F5,Cisco.
- Must have Juniper Firewall experience.
- Routing and Switching, TCP/IP, PPP, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, FTP, DHCP, OSPF, VLAN, VTP, BGP, EIGRP, ACL, VoIP, Firewall Configuration.
- Must have SD WAN Versa/viptela experience.
- Configuration and troubleshooting.
- Creating and monitoring new internal and external policies.
- Skill equivalent to Network security and networking experience required specifically in a Wireless Service Provider environment.
- Must possess the experience and ability to lead and participate in technical sessions, to lead projects that span multiple organizations, and to coordinate technical, implementation and/or troubleshooting discussions.
- A strong understanding of structured network design and the OSI Interconnect Model, especially how it relates to the design and deployment of structured networks, is required as well as strong project management skills, strong interpersonal and communications skills (written and oral), and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Lead efforts to provide network security designs, solutions, deployment strategies, and technical documentation for the Client IP Security Networks in our various MSCs and Network Equipment Centers.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to other members of the Security team.
- Develop and maintain security documentation and standards documents, as required.