United States (Remote) | 10 Years experience
Designation : Cloud Architect
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : 10 Years
Joining : Immediate/15 days
Location : United States (Remote)
Roles and Responsibilities
- As a Cloud Solution Architect you will be responsible for the implementation of our IT Infrastructure Cloud Solutions and Services globally.
- You will be responsible for Data availability/enablement for business reporting within the SLA
- Manage application and data integration platforms using AWS/Azure Cloud Components.
- You will be a key member of our globally distributed team of Architects, Project Managers and Service Managers.
- This candidate will actively work across the Cloud organization on identifying, designing, and implementing automated solutions.
- You should be able to suggest some cost optimization areas and implementation plans
- You would be responsible for suggesting & implementing automation.
- You would be responsible to suggest some architecture changes to improve the existing architectures.
- In your role as Cloud Solution Architect, you will report to the individual Steering Committee.
Qualification and Experience :
- More than 10 years of experience in the IT infrastructure data center and network domain, creating design, architecture, and implementation.
- 4-5 years of experience in data modelling, data warehousing, and big data architectures.
- 4-5 years of experience with Amazon cloud (AWS)– S3, EC2, RDS, Lambda, DMS, Glue, Cloud Watch, SNS etc.
- Understanding of RESTful API design/build.
- Experience using GitHub, Bit Bucket, Terraform or other code repository solution.
- Solid experience in IT infrastructure services in large global enterprises.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or IT.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort presenting to both large and small audiences
- Highly self-motivated.
- Experience in IT Project and Service Management.
- Proficient in application/software architecture (Definition, Business Process Modelling, etc.).
- Experienced in working in DevOps environments.
- Flexibility to work with people in different time zones, e.g. Europe.
- Ability to drive change.
- Strategic thinking.
Good to Have skills :
- Knowledge on python programming.
- Knowledge on AWS lambda.
- Knowledge of AWS Landing zone.