Cloud Full Stack Architect
Designation : Cloud Full Stack Architect
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : 10 - 15 Years
Joining : Immediate/15 days
Location : United States (Remote)
Previous working experience on MERN stacks.
In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS, Angular and React.
Hands on Experience with AWS Marketplace, Azure Cloud.
Hands on Experience -
- in implementing applications using Angular 6 or above
- in implementing applications using React, React Native,Redux,MUI
- in creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS / SASS, CSS
- with modern frameworks and design patterns
- with MongoDB, MySQL
- in providing scalable solutions using Devops using Continuous integration tools (Jenkins / Code Pipeline / Cicle CI / Ansible)
- using various Version Control Systems (SVN, Git, GitHub, Gitlab, Bitbucket. Bamboo etc.)
- using tools like JIRA in following Agile Methodologies
Good knowledge :
- of developing secure webpages
- in integrating the security features into the web application in SQL and NoSQL
- Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
Nice to have :
- Knowledge of DynamoDB and MSSql.
- Hands on experience in
- AngularJS, Angular 2, Angular material design.
- AWS IOT, Azure IOT or any Cloud IOT Platform
- MQTT, HTTP, REST APIs
- Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and RESTfully abstract to the UI.
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Address and improve any technical issues
- Collaborate well with Engineers, Architects, Business Units, Product Owners to design and create advanced, elegant, and efficient systems
- Maximize Automation of entire Software lifecycle.
CI/CD DevOps Architect :
- Design, architect and implement next generation CICD Platform and automation solution
- 10+ Years of proven development and/or DevOps experience deploying and maintaining multi-tiered infrastructure and web applications
- Strong hands-on experience in Linux/Unix/AWS environment and scripting languages: Shell,Python
- Exposure in designing and implementing collaborated solutions on AWS and DevOps
- Strong experience in automating Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Agile practices for a highly scalable system
- Perform analysis of the current practices and design and implement best practices and emerging concepts in CICD landscape
- Experience with Docker, Microservices and container deployment and service orchestration
- Experience with Blue-Green Deployment to reduce downtime and risk, provide continuous deployment and fast rollback
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet or Chef
- Experience with Infrastructure automation (Terraform, Cloud formation)