Full Stack Developer
United States (Remote) | 3+ YEARS EXPERIENCE
Designation : Full Stack Developer
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : 3+ years
Joining : Immediate/15 days
Location : United States (Remote)
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming. Full stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. Full stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Responsibilities :
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Must have • 3 years + experience in a similar role
- Client technology such as Angular, HTML5, Typescript
- Database knowledge (SQL, CosmosDB, …) Good to have
- Experienced with Microsoft Teams or Skype for Business Server
- Experienced with NodeJS, gRPC and RxJS or SignalR