United States (Remote) | 8 - 10 Year experience
Designation : Network Architect
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : 8 - 10 Years
Joining : Immediate/15 days
Location : United States (Remote)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, test, and inspect data communications systems. Ability to create design (HLD, LLD) for Target state network architecture.
- Evaluating, preparing, presenting, and providing solution designs.
- Provide deep expertise in network design conceptual, proof-of-concept, and network deployment mythologies.
- Managing information and network security
- Develop a strong working relationship with engineering, manufacturing, and cross IT functions.
- Partner with cyber security to detect, prevent and defend security network vulnerability.
- Troubleshoot complex network issues related to routing, switching, and wireless infrastructure.
- Provide technical expertise and fully engage during P1/P2 network escalation.
- Engage with external vendors on technology evaluation and recommendation.
- Hands-on experience with network automation, CI/CD pipeline, NAC, Firewalls and SD-WAN.
- Managed MPLS networks service, OSPF, BGP routing, Datacenter Switches
- Design & deployment experience with Datacenter, Large Campus setup
- Minimum 8 - 10 years experience working with multi-vendors technologies including routing, switching and security.
- Data Center, Campus, Manufacturing, Engineering Network Design and Deployment
- Hands-on experience with setting up Cloud connectivity as AWS/Azure.
- Certifications in CCNP, Azure/AWS Networking certifications beneficial.
- Proven experience in LAN, WAN, WLAN, and WWAN design and implementation.
- Proven experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices.
- Proven experience in Azure/AWS Cloud Solutions, Azure/AWS Network Services and Integrations
- Experience in advanced switching, routing, VRF, IPSec VPN.
- Hands on experience on Juniper/Cisco/palo Alto firewalls and their integration with other well-known security systems.
- Ability to execute in a methodical manner to gather, document, and present specific requirements as well as articulate technical solutions.
- Exceptional documentation skills that can clearly articulate technical designs, issues and constraints, procedures, and network assessments.
- Strong analytical and problem determination/resolution skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills regarding technical and non-technical concepts
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish professional working relationships with varying levels of both business and technical personnel.
- Self-directed to complete tasks in both a professional and timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Candidates must be willing to be on call (in rotation with other team members) including night and weekends to support customer environments after hours. Night and weekend work will occur.