Within NetServ, Project Managers are responsible for making amazing things take place with our customers. Our teams make world class products, and our project managers guide those new technology into our customer’s production environments.
Designation : Project Manager
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : 5+ years
Joining : Immediate/15 days
Location : United States (Remote)
- Manage of delivery project requirements.
- Management of all stages through to project closure..
- Manage business and project risks, and effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the parties.
- Feed in to Change Control assessment, impacting against plan and costs.
- Be accountable for tracking the project costs and ensures that the impact on the Business Units P&L, due to project activities within the scope of the project, is clearly visible and that all contingency usage is signed-off by the appropriate governance authority e.g. Project Board.
- Identify, engage and successfully manage stakeholders. Build effective relationships and leverage these to ensure the right outcome for the project and stakeholders.
- Develop detailed resource forecasts and estimates.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of implementation of Infrastructure and Technical Service, especially Service management and security aspects.
- Experience in managing large or complex projects through the full life-cycle.
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management.
- Experience leading and managing local and remote teams.
- Have sound influencing and negotiation skills.
- Experience in Handling Large Network and/or Data Centre Infrastructure projects.
- Prince 2 or MSP Practitioner.