Senior Network Architect
United States (Onsite/Hybrid) | 4+ Years experience
Designation : Senior Network Architect
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : 4+ Years
Joining : Immediate/15 days
Location : United States (Onsite/Hybrid)
Looking for a Network Architect who can configure, manage, and support network devices across the Campus and DC environments.
- Perform performance tuning and preventive maintenance on network devices, establishing performance thresholds, monitoring performance, and diagnosing and correcting network slowdowns/congestion.
- Participate in the defining, development, and publication of procedures and standards related to router and switch installation and support.
- Respond to customer calls/incident tickets from the services desk/ITSM system.
- Coordinate with other teams and OEM manufacturers when onsite support activities are required.
- Provide troubleshooting and incident resolution support for network issues in the environment.
- Perform root cause analysis and ensure continuous updating of asset and configuration management systems.
- Interact with security, systems administration, and applications development teams to restore service and/or identify and correct complex and recurring network problems.
- Evaluate and recommend new hardware and software solutions with potential to enhance network performance.
- For Network Engineers supporting data center networks, work with data center operations teams to configure networking equipment and load balancing for new server deployments, and participate in data center capacity planning based on network utilization and performance thresholds.
- using tools like JIRA in following Agile Methodologies
- For Network Engineers supporting data center networks, configure, manage, and support VLANS, load balancers, and associated data center network devices, and provide DNS, DHCP, and IP address management services.
- For Network Engineers supporting firewalls, configure and manage firewall rules, and participate in the application development and testing cycle to understand the firewall rule requirements and implement them correctly and fully. For Network Engineers supporting SHC’s DAS system, manage frequency bands and DAS protocols for a wide range of mobile and wireless technologies, and manage, optimize, and report on DAS performance and interference.
- Bachelor's degree in a work-related field/discipline from an accredited college or university
- Four plus years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities :
- Ability to analyze and develop solutions to complex problems
- Ability to analyze information, reach valid conclusions, and make a sound recommendations
- Ability to apply judgment and informed decisions
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to manage, organize, prioritize, multi-task, and adapt to changing priorities
- bility to work effectively as a team player
- Strong experience managing and supporting the following toolsets, technologies, and protocols, for example:
- Cisco routers (e.g., 36XX, 76XX, ASR 1XXX)
- Cisco switches (e.g., Catalyst, Nexus)
- Associated networking devices (e.g., LAN Controllers, WAN Optimizers)
- Firewalls (e.g., Cisco ASA, Catalyst)
- Load Balancers (e.g., F5 Labs)
- DAS devices and protocols (e.g., GSM, UMTS, LTE, CDMA, EVDO, WiMAX, LMR)
- Data Center Network devices (e.g., VLANs, load balancers)
- Cisco LMS, ACS, and WCS